Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Finalized track plans

I've been able to get my track plans to the point where I feel they are as close to the actual track arrangements in the real locations as possible.  Just like most modelers I have had to selectively compress the plan but I feel I've done a good job with capturing the look and feel of each portion of the line I've modeled.

Not much changed on the lower level, except for the addition of the staging cassette shelf and connection at the end of the removable peninsula where the York PA station is located.  The staging cassette represents the PRR interchange.

The upper level also has a staging cassette shelf and connections added just beyond the Red Lion station scene.  Also, the sections that are located just off the helix have been narrowed to 1' wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment