Sunday, November 13, 2011

A note on posting schedules..

I am thrilled with the amount of visits this blog has been getting lately and I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has visited and also to those who have joined up to follow!

I figure I should give you an idea on when most updates will happen.  Sunday nights and sometimes Wednesdays are the days I seem to have the time to write updates for the blog.  This is not to say I might not write something on other days, just that these two days are when you'll most likely see the updates posted.

Also, please let me know if you have had any issues posting comments.  You can contact me by clicking on the link to my profile and then clicking on the email link.  I have been having a problem posting to a couple of the blogs I follow and from what I've read on Google's Blogger message board, this seems to be an ongoing problem that hasn't been resolved yet.

Again, thanks for visiting the Ma & Pa RR 1943 bog.  I hope you have been enjoying it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment